1. First thing you wash in the shower?
I stand there for a couple of minutes under the hot water and then I wash my hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Grey. It's lined in fleece!!!
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes because she is my mom and if I say no she would find out somehow
4. Do you plan outfits?
Kind of, sort of. Does grabbing a shirt and pants the night before count?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Relief because I just finished my AP government homework
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
I was at the beach and the wind was really strong so I tied my beach towel to my ankles and wrists and glided on the wind, and then the towel came off and I was really flying. No plummetting or anything.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
9. What are you craving right now?
Nutella on graham crackers
10. Do you floss?
When I remember to
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Corn beef, what can I say, I'm an Irish girl at heart
12. Are you emotional?
I am very emotional
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
When I was little to prove to myself how awesome I was
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
all of the above
15. Do you like your hair?
I love it!!! I just dyed it from my natural brown to a dark red. It's so wavy and pretty.
16. Do you like yourself?
Most of the time I believe that I am pretty bitchin'
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
No thank you
18. What are you listening to right now?
Ballroom Blitz by Sweet
19. Are your parents strict?
My mom is pretty strict, but that could just be because I live with her. She's very understanding though.
20. Would you go sky diving?
I don't know, I don't like heights much
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
It's okay, I haven't had it in a really long time though
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
23. Do you rent movies often?
I use Netflix
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
25. How many countries have you visited?
Only the US
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yes, but only to my cousin
27. Ever been on a train?
Yeah, to Colorado when I was about 2. Oh, and the one at Knott's!
28. Brown or white eggs?
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
30. Do you use chap stick?
Yeah, it makes my lips taste like Starbursts
31. Do you own a gun?
Nope but I am sure my friend Dannielle could lend me hers (if she didn't think that I would lame out and shoot everyone)
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Sort of, is it considered "using them" when I use them to spear my food?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My mom, sister, little cousin, and my herd of pets
34. Are you too forgiving?
Yes, but only to there faces
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
Going to school and being goodie-goodies like myself
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
This weekend when my mom said "Steel Magnolias". It's an instant reaction now.
39. What was the last question you asked?
"Chloe, can you help me load my bike into the back of my mom's minivan so that we can go to the gas station to make the tires at least not completely empty?"
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope, I want to though
42. Are you sarcastic?
Too much--sometimes people can't tell.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes when it came out in theaters
44. Ever walked into a wall?
walls and other solid objects
45. Favorite color?
green, blue and purple
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
My sister but not hard, it was just playful
47. Is your hair curly?
kind of, mostly waves though
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Whip It soundtrack
49. Do looks matter?
No, it's the inside that counts (cue the slow music and dim the lights)
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I don't know
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
52. Do you like your life right now?
It could always be worse is my motto
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
54. Can you handle the truth?
always tell me the truth
55. Do you have good vision?
not really, I can't see far
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I strongly dislike more than three people, mostly becuase these people mess with my friends or my family.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
I like to text more
58. The last person you held hands with?
my little sister, Charlotte, who actually isn't so little, she's 14, and my friend Dannielle. This all happened at the same time.
59. How do you like your eggs?
60. What is your favorite animal(s)?
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?
my senior year ID picture
62. Can you hula hoop?
I used to be able to but not any more
63. Do you have a job?
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Air for my bike tires
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeah to get into my house
66. What are you wearing?
green scoop neck shirt, cuffed jeans b/c they are too long, and white ankle socks
67. Ever been to a dermatologist?
68. Do you collect anything?
69. What is your most valued possession?
my i-pod, and my book collection
70. Do you cry during sad movies?
Yes I'm a sap
71. What are your nicknames?
Poohbear, Lily, Jew-cake, Lil, Lilly-Lou, Poohby Doohby,and Hey You Girl
72. Favorite food?
73. What do you aspire to?
I want to be a writer
74. Favorite video game?
Left 4 Dead, I only watch
75. Favorite board game?
Disney Scene It
76. When you wake up in the morning, you...
hit my snooze button on my phone and sit there for like five minutes thinking about how warm and soft my bed is
77. Are you a saver or a spender?
78. Besides drawing, I like to...
read, write, a jiggle my dog's fat rolls on her belly
79. Do you have any questions?
Do I get a prize?
80. The end.